Gas Chromatograph Overview
our family of Gas Chromatographs, select the model which best fits
8610C GC can mount up to four (sometimes
five or six) detectors, five injectors, and a host of accessories,
yet is still small enough to ship UPS/FedEx or even check it as airline
baggage for your expeditions to the field. It also fits easily on
a crowded laboratory bench.
||The Model 8610D
GC is identical to the 8610C, except that it has dual temperature
programmable column ovens.
Model 310 when you want the smallest laboratory
GC available and plan to inject using a syringe. This compact chassis
can mount up to four detectors and one injector.
||Choose the rack-mountable
Model 410 GC for 19-inch, shelf-equipped
Model 110 can mount up to four detectors
and connects to a host GC (SRI or another brand) via a heated transfer
line. Pick this chassis when you need to add detectors to an existing
GC, or want GC detector performance without a chromatographic separation
(total hydrocarbon stream monitoring, etc.). This model does not include
a PeakSimple data system as standard equipment.
Features of All SRI GC Models:
- Built-in,single channel PeakSimple data system (except for the Model
- Heavy duty, all-aluminum construction for lightweight durability.
- "At-a-glance" panel display that reports the status of
system heating, pressure, and voltage control zones to the bright
and easy-to-read display.
- Electronic Pressure Control (EPC) for all regulated gas pressures.
- EPC results in enhanced day-to-day reproducibility compared to mechanical
pressure regulators, and allows the carrier gas pressure to be ramped
from the data system.
- Four, five, or six simultaneous detector capabilitychoose
from 16 detector types.
Scientific | Analytical | Environmental | Life Science | Process | Safety | Wastewater | Service | Contact Us